Be a Supporter!

266 audio Reviews with Responses

Startide Startide

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 10, 2011

A lot of your songs...

...seem to be Hybrid inspired, but I'm loving single one of them, this ain't no exception. Your stuff is tight, hope to hear you keep pushing songs out!

cycerin responds:

hi old boy

go to my soundcloud

Erik Jaime - WhyBother Erik Jaime - WhyBother

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 15, 2011

This stuff...

... takes me back 15 years, and in that good stompin' way! It's mother fucking amazing, great job buddy!

Your friendly Reason teacher lololol ^______________^

erikjaime responds:

haha thanx bro!!!!! all made possible due to your expertise!!!

Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER) Acid Paradox-Chernykh(COVER)

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 19, 2011

hot shit

this sounds like a great cover, man!
i only got laptop-speakers to listen to, so its difficult to judge the quality, but it does work really fine in such small speakers.
the beat you added was nice! one critique is that, just the original, the beat is quite monotone. i never had time to make it more versatile in the original due to a deadline.

the shift that comes in at 3 min works really fine and despite the same melody and such, takes the tune a bit further!

great job dude, you made the tune just! :)

Acid-Paradox responds:

Thanks you sir

Ruben -Acid Paradox-

Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead Evil-Dog - Presumed Dead

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 1, 2010

loving this shit man!

as always, your punk is top notch!

weird about switch though, i hope he'll turn up and say HAI soon!!

Evil-Dog responds:

That'd be cool :D and thanks! I hope you're doing good

Galactic Apes Galactic Apes

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 12, 2010

banging

just loving this shit man! you should make more psy-trance, love the fact that you're NOT doing it in such a minimalistic way, there's alot of things going on all the time. keep em comin' as life rushes by! :)

PERVOK responds:

Thanks for the review, Rucklo. The way things are going I think I should stick to just writing psytrance :) I just suck too much at everything else, haha. Thanks again, fellow!

§Arbiter§ - Aztec Ambition §Arbiter§ - Aztec Ambition

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 4, 2010

AAAAHHHHH....

...mazing!

There's realöly not much I can say, this is awesome and deserves extra exposure! Glad to see you around making music again, man!!! :D

Arbiter responds:

Thanks for your support Rucklo, really is nice to see you are still around here and still have enough interest to throw a review : )

--Christian S.

White Noise (robot Day) White Noise (robot Day)

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 10, 2010

neic tecno

i rely liek the tecno beat u maed made mang, its liek both tecno & robot al in 1 lol!

Quarl responds:

lol, rucklo you silly bitch :p

Rig - Sentience Loop Rig - Sentience Loop

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 9, 2010

ooooh

isn't part of this tune from that frog-toad dubsteptune you were working on a while back?

loving the gritty synths innit, it'll make an awesome tune for robotday!!!

Rig responds:

Yeah, I'm making it more robot-y. Thanks!

nls - The Usual WIP nls - The Usual WIP

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 11, 2010

Tore would like

Yes he would.

Loving the sounds, and the stereo-tap going on.
The sub sounds really hollow, like you mention. BUT I WILL DEAL WITH IT! OK FINE! bärs imorn förresten kanske?

nlz responds:

Thanks dude, I aim to please Tore.
Klart det blir bärs imorn!

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 7, 2009

decent tune

it has some ok elements to it... nothing that really sticks out, but it's an ok piece. what you really must look out for is pressing your tune against the roof with the limiter like that, it's very clear that even in the breakdowns the limiter is thugging hard (around 1.40 f.ex.).
it's something alot of people don't even notice, but if you know what to listen for you'll realize that it's a dynamical disaster.

still, i stomped my feet a little.

Randomizor responds: